CMYK to RAL Color conversion
The term CMYK stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Key (Black) which could be combined to produce any desired color, while RAL provides predefined list of selected color shades.
This tool is a free online color conversion calculator which converts CMYK to RAL colors. While CMYK guarantees a wider color gamut while RAL format is limited to the range of palette of choice.
Some designers use this for their design work. Some people use it as a reference to find out what color they should paint their room or car.
The tool works by converting the four-color space of the CMYK model into specific color from RAL color charts.
CMYK 95% 10% 21% 33%
|Enter CMYK color values|
Important: This input form requires you to provide CMYK values in percentage from 0 to 100% for each color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black). In case you have your CMYK colors expressed in decimal numbers, make sure to multiply each decimal value by 100 to get acceptable values.
This is a simple and easy to use color converter tool that converts CMYK colors to the best matching RAL colors. For each entered CMYK color, the corresponding RAL color will be determined.
The form requires CMYK color to perform conversion.
The input fields are set up as follows:
– The first field is for Cyan (C) value in the original color, ranging from 0 (none) to 100 (all).
– The second field is for Magenta (M) value in the original color, ranging from 0 (none) to 100 (all).
– The third field is for Yellow (Y) value in the original color, ranging from 0 (none) to 100 (all).
– The fourth field is for Key (K) value in the original color (which is also referred to as black), ranging from 0 (none) to 100 (all).
– The radio buttons below allows you to pick a proffered set of RAL colors to pick from. Keep in mind that RAL Classic set originally contains only 215 colors to pick from, so the conversion result is rather arbitrary ir most cases. While RAL Design chart has 1625 colors to offer.
The output result will show up at the top of this page, presenting you the original CMYK color (as good as your device screen can do it) along with selected RAL color.
This CMYK tool for RAL color conversion is using LAB color space which allows us to perform losless comparison between selected CMYK color and each of the RAL palette colors. As the result, each converted color between CMYK and RAL ranges has sustainable accuracy.